Mortgage Completions Case Manager
Completions Case Manager – London
Owning your own home should be one of the most exciting times of your life. For too long, it’s been overshadowed by the process of getting a mortgage, but we’re working to change that. Our client uses data, design, and technology to solve the mortgage problem once and for all. With a large recent investment from leading investors, key partnerships in place with players such as Zoopla and an excellent customer rating on Trustpilot, They are well placed to continue their rapid growth.
- Regularly liaising with Lenders and Solicitors to follow up the progress of mortgage completions to ensure a consistently high level of conversion from mortgage approval to completion
- Working closely with Case Managers to ensure that the firm are with the customer every step of the way of owning their home/re-mortgaging and hence Improving our customer experience post approval of the mortgage
- Ensuring solicitors have everything required in readiness for completion from clients/lenders.
- Ensuring all post offer mortgage documentation has been sent out to the client and solicitors as necessary.
- Accurate management of Internal systems which record completions data
- Monitoring post approval expiry emails from lenders to ensure expired offers are appropriately extended or applications cancelled by the Case Manager.
- Monitoring and handling calls/emails from Solicitors/Lenders in regards to completions or in connection with any post approval changes to the application, liaising with case managers where necessary.
- Improve customer experience
- Increase conversion from approval to completion.
- Experience in mortgage completions and understanding of the mortgage process
- Strong administrative skills
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Strong commitment to helping deliver excellent customer service to improve customer experience alongside case managers which will entail holding excellent communication skills.
- Basic up to £25k
- Budget plus time (5 days!) to spend on whatever helps you improve and deliver outcomes.
- Workplace pension with Aviva, contributing to help you save for retirement.
- Season ticket loans – to help you secure any discount available on a 12 month ticket.
- Holiday – 25 days a year + an extra day for your birthday.
- Socials, food & drink – Free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, beer and wine on Friday, team lunches every other week. We also host plenty of socials.
Ref: KJ8368Apply Now