Mortgage Adviser – Telephone based
Mortgage Adviser – Telephony (No Sales Targets!)
Our client has operated within the Banking/Lending arena for over 100 years. They are an organisation that truly invests in their people and offers long term career prospects. A fantastic role has now arisen within their Mortgage Advisory team for a professional and dedicated individual. Ideally fully qualified, you will be integral in delivering the department’s vision by providing an exceptional advised telephony mortgage service to both existing members and new customers.
As an experienced Mortgage Advisor you will be both passionate about delivering a memorable service whilst achieving performance measures, including quality and compliance. You will be well planned, organised and able to work on your own initiative, as well as having the ability to support and encourage your team. You will need to understand and comply with all the appropriate legislation and codes of practice, and keep an up to date knowledge of all our products.
- Receiving inbound calls from customers, building relationships and asking questions to establish and satisfy needs, helping customers achieve their goals.
- Providing very high levels of professional customer service and advice on the company’s range of mortgages and home insurance
- Ensuring all borrowers thoroughly understand the potential financial risks to them that are involved and are provided with advice on how to mitigate this and the costs of doing so.
- Adhering to compliance regulations and financial products, ensuring all advice is accurately documented
- Managing your own time within a busy department to ensure each customer receives a high level and personal service.
- Ensure the achievement of personal goals and performance measures including, quality, compliance, productivity measures and understanding of home insurance requirements.
- Understand and adhere to all relevant policies, procedures and compliance requirements.
- Maintaining a detailed level of knowledge to be able to effectively handle a wide range of mortgage related enquiries from First Time Buyers to Landlords.
To be a success in the role you will be enthusiastic, customer driven, passionate about building relationships and developing your own potential. You will be able to understand customer situations and it will be critical that you have ability to analyse and deliver clear, accurate and compliant information. Ideally you will have mortgage and / or financial services experience, with either full or part CeMAP (or equivalent)
- CeMAP (or equivalent) standard
- Evidence of recent, fast paced customer service experience, ideally within mortgages.
- Experience of working towards performance, quality and productivity measures and goals
- A confident relationship builder with excellent communication skills, ideally telephony
- Thorough and driven to achieve high standards
- Reliable, committed and flexible
- Self motivated, proactive and passionate about your development.
- Banking & Financial Services Knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail and planning and organising skills.
£20,000 – £25,500 per annum basic salary (dependent upon relevant experience) + 20% shift allowance in addition to basic salary + Bonus + Benefits (Generous holiday entitlement, Stakeholder pension scheme, Life assurance, Comprehensive learning and development, Further education sponsorship, Childcare scheme and vouchers, Wellbeing programmes, Healthcare options)